Online Banking from Farmers State Bank of Western Illinois gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
Farmers State Bank now offers you the paper-free convenience of electronic statement delivery! Logon to your online banking account and request your E-statement today. If you choose to receive e-statements, a notification will be sent to your inbox on a monthly basis, informing you that your monthly statement is ready for secure viewing
The ability to quickly download your statement and save to your designated file; organize by month and year for quick reference.
The reduction of filing cabinet overload and time spent shredding old statements.
An email notification alerting you that a new statement is ready for viewing.
Secure and instant access to statements stored in your Internet Banking account.
The option to request a formal statement relating to your account(s) any time through our Web site.
Print what you need, when you need it.
Logon to your online banking account and request your E-statement today. Follow the steps below.
- Log onto your Internet banking account.
- Click on "E-statements Only" on the User Services page. You may also opt in to receiving electronic only statement delivery on the "Statement" Search page.
- Read and accept the e-disclosure policy.
- Follow a few simple steps for enrollment.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available for viewing in Internet banking with a link to your account statement.
- Want a paper copy after all? "Print" and "Save" buttons make it easy for you to print or download a copy of your statement to your PC.
A Combined Statement offers the convenience of receiving one statement detailing two or more accounts at no additional cost to you or your business.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Farmers State Bank of Western Illinois’ mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
- Banking convenience by phone - 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Take care of banking while you're at home, on vacation, or away on business.
- Verify balances on your checking, savings, CD, IRA or loan accounts.
- Obtain account transaction history.
- See if checks or deposits have posted.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Calculate loan payments.
Call our Bank by Phone number: 1-866-629-6262 and apply today!Back to Top