Collection of Personal Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
Disclosure of Information
The Bank will not reveal any account or other information that will personally identify you to non-affiliated third parties unless:
- You request or authorize the information to be released;
- It is required or permitted by law (such as reports to credit bureaus, IRS reporting, responses to subpoenas, search warrants, or summons).
- It is necessary to administer a transaction you have requested (such as a vendor we use to process your check order, bill pay, internet banking services, and companies that help us to market our own products to you). These vendors and companies contractually agree to keep this information confidential
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer we will follow the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.